Hair loss is a concern for men, woman as well as children. The treatments for hairs include medications like hair replacements, restorations, as well as effective medications.
- Alopecia aerates: A sudden hair loss causing bald patches here and there. Common in children and young adults, it can cause baldness, if left untreated.
- Alopecia Universalis: Hair loss of all the body parts is noticed in this condition, including eyelashes and public hair.
- Trichotillomania: A psychological disorder in which the person pulls his hair himself.
- Telogen effluvium: Thinning of the hair due to changed growth cycle. In this condition, a larger number of hair follicle undergoes in resting position, causing a subsequent amount of hair loss.
- Scarring alopecias: Acne, folliculitis, and cellulites are some skin conditions that leads to permanent hair loss. These skin problems damage the hair follicles and lead to baldness. Even heat waves while curling and ironing the hair can lead to this condition.
Other factors like hormonal disorder, stress, genes, and illness are also the cause of hair problems. At Astoria Skincare, we consider sending the patient under a complete diagnosis before prescribing a medication. No matter what the cause is and how critical the damage is, we always have an appropriate solution for our patients.
Visit us at the first sign of hair loss and we will recommend the most appropriate hair solution. For us, it is the satisfaction and well-being of the patient that matters the most and we take all possible measures to ensure the same. Contact us now to get thick and shiny hairs.